Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Sig Sauer P245 that was manufactured in 2002. Sig Sauer no longer makes this model but makes a similar model called the P220 Compact that has a MSRP of $1,050.00. The P220 Compact has a large beavertail on the back of the grip. The P245 does not have the beavertail. In my opinion, this makes the P245 a better concealed carry pistol. It was new when I acquired it and I originally shot a few rounds through it to make sure it functioned properly and then had the slide and barrel refinished in Birdsong's Black-T finish. This is probably the most corrosion resistant finish available and is a beautiful slick black finish. The pistol has not been fired since it was refinished and is in like new condition. The pistol comes with the following extras. Fresh SigLite night sights installed, Hogue Pau Ferro wood grips, 2 sets of factory P245 grips, 4 six round factory mags, 1 eight round factory mag, the original box and manual.

I'm mainly interested in trading it for a traditional Colt Commander or a Colt Government model 1911. The 1911 needs to be in very good shape. I'm not interested in any Colt that has been modified or has aftermarket parts. Depending on what you have to trade we can make a cash adjustment. I would put the value of my pistol and all the extras at around $1,100.00. I am located in San Antonio, Texas and would prefer a FTF trade but will consider shipping depending on what you want to trade.

Thanks for looking.

·
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still available. If you have something to trade let me know. I might be interested.

I will be out of town and away from any computers for a few days starting later today. I should be able to return any messages on Sunday. Thanks.

·
NRA Life Member
263 Posts
I have an A-grade, unfired H&K P7 I would be willing to sell/trade to help fund the purchase of your P245. Perhaps Sigshooter could assist with this, as he may be interested in my P7.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts