Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get rid of some stuff that is setting in the safe needing some range time. I am looking for but not limited to:
Sig p226 9mm w/ threaded barrel a +
full size kimber tle or similar
hk USP 40 tactical or another threaded barrel hk
hk 9mm mp5 clone rifle or handgun
AR-15 in 9mm or 6.8mm or .308 win
Sig 220 combat (i have a Sig 220r with night sites to trade but only for a combat i can use mt evo-45 on)
m1a
bolt rifle in .308 with threaded barrel
maybe a fn 5.7 or fn45
or others, let me know what you have and want to trade for.

here is what i have:

first is a Charles Daly BHP handgun with stock barrel, one mag, box and all paperwork. it also has a efk match barrel threaded 1/2x28 ss with thread protector. only 10 rounds down the threaded barrel to try my evo-9 out on it and zero rounds down the stock barrel. it has the XS sites on it and can see over the can with them, also has Hague wrap around grips (have the stock ones included). mag drop safety was removed to lighten trigger pull but parts are included and can be pot back in if you like. the cocked and locked are not for me so here it is.

next is a Springfield arms 1911a1 with extended Wilson combat slide stop and Hague wrap around grips. includes one mag megar 7 round. i have a commander hammer too but never got a grip safety to have it installed. it has 3dot sites (3 white dot). shoots great but back to the not a big cocked and locked fan

next is a Walther PPK/S stainless .380/9mm kurz made by Walther in the U.S.A. and distributed by interarms (NOT S&W). includes book and target from Walther, padded plastic box and 2 finger rest 7round mags (1 stainless Walther and other blued unknown but feeds fine). has pachmyr signature model grips on it (what i got it with found stock grips online but not spending $$ to trade the gun)

1928 91/30 Mosin Nagant 7.62x54R w/ all accessories i got in a trade. no real interest in this rifle and want to make room in the safe for more stuff i do like.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
please pm me with details and what you are interested in. ok first off i am in northern indiana (southbend,mishawaka elkhart area). I am looking for ftf as shipping is costly. additional items i need:
reloading press and dies
ammo (production ammo, no reloads). .22 lr sub-sonics,9mm,10mm,.45 acp, .223,.308
mags for glock 19,20,21.26,27 full size hk usp 9mm and .45, ar-15 and hk91/g3 keltek p3at and ruger 10/22 and walhter p22 maga
6.8 upper for ar-15
9mm upper and mag block for ar-15
.22 lr conversion for ar-15
.578x28 threaded barrel for 1911a1 and sig p220 both .45 acp

cash prices is ftf and shipping will be additional

walther ppk/s $425
sa 1911a1 $475
bhp unsure as barrel is $250 alone and gun was $450 so looking for trades more $650
1928 91/30 Mosin Nagant ??? not sure make me a offer, cash is good but i like to trade ( i have some wolf 7.62x54r ammo to toss in too) for a trade). $150 w/ammo

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the bhp is 9mm and includes one 15round mag
the sa 1911a1 is .45 acp

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
everything now has a price. ammo and mags ok as partial trade. i am looking for a mossberg 590 and stuff for mh hk-91 (stock,wide forarm and good scope mount)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hi, I have a mossberg 590 and a colt 22lr ar-15 conversion kit that I would be interesting in trading. I am in Indiana so a FTF would be possible. P.M. me if you are interested.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
still up for grabs. any offers?

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes i still have it and $150 with everything (ammo,tool,oil can,bayonet,strap)

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK if no intros soon i will trade in at a local shop and get something cool there. lmk

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok offers

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ppk/s was traded local. others up for trade still

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i need threaded barrels for my other handguns. lmk what you want and what you have to trade.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
any offers considered. please lmk.... need to clear these out and get me more toys so make me a offer

1 - 16 of 16 Posts