Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for trade are the following:

Glock 34 9mm with stainless guide rod, tru-glow fiber/tritium night sights, extended mag well, Blackhawk serpa paddle holster, and 6 mags, 4 hi cap, and 2 10 rounders.

Kimber Classic Custom .45 with vz gatorback grips, pierce rubber fingergroove grip insert, bo-mar adjustable sights, 4 wilson combat mags, 2 shooting star mags, and a factory Kimber .22lr conversion with bo-mar adjustable sights and 1 factory mag. also included is a Rafter S Gunleather 1911 holster.

Remington 700 varmint in .223 rem. Has factory x trigger, Harris Bi-pod, Accupod, and Simmons 6x24 scope. Stock has been re finished with fingergrooves and is finished in desert tan. Has consistently shot sub moa groups at 300 yards. Less than 500 rounds fired.

Benelli Supernova with 26’ barrel, all choke tubes, and fiber front sight. 3 ½ chamber

ok time to sweeten the pot...

I'm adding an m4. cmt lower reciever with jp trigger group, car 6 position stock, hogue grip, ggg agency sling adapter, adn tac big button bolt release. upper is a dpms 14.5 flat top chrome lined with perm attached phantom flash hider. standard front sight with tritium insert, dpms mangonel flip up rear sight co witnessed to a first gen eo-tech, which is included. surefire m-73 4 rail handguards with magpul ladder rail covers, a vert foregrip, and harris bipod with caa rail adapter. also included is a surefire 6p with rail adapter, 3 magpul pmags, and several (i'd have to count) other mags (mil spec and thermolds). bolt carrier is chrome.
rifle will come in a blackhawk discrete case.

I’m looking to trade all of the above for a 1990 or newer Cruiser with a 750 or larger engine. Preference will be given to Harley, BMW, or Triumph, but all will be considered. must be running and have clean title.

I also have other guns that I may be willing to throw in for the right bike.

obviously this is local FTF only.

Thanks
[email protected]

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would be seriously interested, but the price point is a bit above my pay grade.

looking more for an 883 sporty or the like that would be a straight across,(or near to it) trade.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump bump

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
e-mail sent---guns still available

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump bump

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll also entertain FTF cash offers on all above mentioned firearms. I'd like to be riding by the weekend :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts