close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTT S&W Model 63 no dash

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by JGguns, Jan 17, 2010.

1. JGguns

JGguns

I am looking to trade my S&W model 63 no dash. Unfortunately my buddy decided he didit need the box and paperwork takeing up space so it is gone. The gun is in great shape, shoots awsome and has a tight lock up. I am just not into 22lr or revolvers as much as i used to be. Gun comes with a soft case and I have somr 22lr kicking around I can throw in. Only thing on the gun is the previous owner took a engraving pen to the frame just under the clylinder and put his initials, FR. It could be easily buffed out I think but it doesnt affect the gun at all so I just forgot about it. It doesnt appear to have been fired to to much. I have only out about 100 rounds through it. As for trades I am preety much open. I would like to trade this with cash for a nice 1911 (ideal a loaded springer), glocks, ak's, sigs, kahr's, CZ pistols, cowboy style six shooters (no blackhawks please), BUG guns etc.... Just offer up. Sorry about the crappy pic, I am terrible with pics. PM or email all offers to JG88Stang@hotmail.com Thanks alot:wavey:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
  2. mitchshrader

mitchshrader Deceased

would you put a cash price on it, shipped to Tulsa?

3. JGguns

JGguns

Woul like to try a Diamondback 380. Also interested in any snubbies

4. JGguns

JGguns