Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas,
I have a beautiful pre lock (1970's) Smith Airweight model 37. Absoloutely mint condition 95%+ in .38special. J frame. Has original grips in perfect condition, and a new set of Pachmyr comp pro grips

Sorry..bad pic from my phone...here is the 37 in the Pachmyr's..has original grips also

I am looking to trade for a Glock 23 3rd gen...maybe a 22 3rd gen or 21sf..or a 19..or XD tactical..or a M&P...Ruger SP101 .357 snubbie..or Smith .357 snubbies
Also maybe a nice AK setup

I can add some holsters, speedloaders, speedstrips, ammo..etc, with the Smith...

Pics to the serious..TRADE MUST BE FTF IN NE OHIO

PM works best

·
Banned
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Was asked for more details...forgot to add..this is a NO Dash model with pinned barrel..1 7/8" barrel

·
CLM #69
130 Posts
I'd be interested if you'd ship.

·
Banned
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh come ooooooooooooooooooon....this is one of the most beautiful and comfortable CCW packages you could find....a pre lock from an era when Smith's were really made.....
Dozens of out of state offers, but nothing firm local yet.............

·
Banned
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks friend, but I believe I have all the .22 I need right now. Feel free to make other offers
Thanks again
Any interest in a NIB Ruger Mark I?

Also I am located just south of Cleveland

Cash price would be $445 for the package...Pistol, grips, HKS speedloader, 2 bianchi speedstrips, a pocket holster, an IWB holster, and a complete box of Hornady Custom JHP/XTP's

1 - 15 of 15 Posts