close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTT/S HPI RS4 Nitro Powered RC car

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by DrawDown, Apr 12, 2004.

1. DrawDown

DrawDown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a HPI RS4 2 w/ .15fe engine/pull start. Kit has maybe 10hrs on it, i very rarely drive it, just crank it to keep it running. I run Trinity 20% in it. This kit has the purple anodized counter sunk chassis and full ball bearings. Car is real clean, after run is ran through after every run and i also blow it off with compressed air so its real clean. I have a ton of accessories for it. I have 2 sets of wheels for it, one black set of HPI ss wheels which are on the car with m compound tires and a set of chrome hpi ss wheels. I have a box full of extra parts/replacement parts just in case you were to wreck it. It comes with airtronics servos and receiver and an airtronics xl2p radio. I have traxxas t handle glow wrench and 2 o.s #8 plugs, and glow plug ignitor w/ charger. Car will come with 3 bodies. First is a Mustang Saleen body painted silver w/ factory decals. This body has a crappy silver paint job on it. Next i have a Nice never used Black camaro SS body painted w/ pactra rc paint. Wheel wells were trimmed, but no holes drilled. Last i have a BMW M3 body. This one has never been used either, wheels cut but no holes. It has been custom airbrushed white, black and 2 shades of teal/blue. It is super nice and only a show body, id never dream of messing up all that work. Anyways, car is ready to add fuel and run. Im sure im forgetting something, but this is all i can think of now, but ill let it go for 300obo shipped in the lower 48 states. I have much more tied up in it, but im getting out of the hobby and have no need for it all. I'll ship UPS ground and send a tracking number to your email. Itll be in the original box and come with all instructions also. Id also entertain trades for handguns if ya have any laying around ya dont want, im always looking for some to add to my collection. Email me at RacerZR28@aol.com for more info or pics.

2. DrawDown

DrawDown

obo on the setup....