close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTT(s): Glock 21 for something in 9mm in Minnesota

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Brotherslims, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Brotherslims

Brotherslims

WTT: Glock 21 for something in 9mm in Minnesota

I’m looking to trade my 2nd Gen Glock 21 for something in 9mm. I just purchased this recently on impulse. I no longer store .45 ammo as I consolidated calibers about a year ago and really had no business picking up anything in .45. The G21 comes with (5) thirteen round magazine, a new Glockmeister metal guide rod and spring assembly, RH fobus holster and Glock case with paper work. The previous owner painted the frame a Tan/Khaki color using some special type of Krylon plastics paint. It doesn’t look half bad but it’s starting to chip a little inside the trigger guard next to the trigger and on the grooved area outside the trigger guard (see close up photo below). It not at all horrible looking! Other then this, the gun shows to be in good condition. The previous owner also installed an extended magazine release button. This makes it much easier to remove the magazine given the thickness of the G21 and rear adjustable target sights. This is a nice pistola!

At this time I’m looking for local trades in the Minneapolis/St Paul area. I would be willing to sell outright as well so if you’re interested , PM or email me.

I’m interested in the following trades: Any metal 9mm S&W but would love a 5906, Glock 19, Glock 26, S&W M&P9 full size, Springfield XD9 full size, Sig p6/225, Beretta 92fs, Taurus PT99, Taurus 24/7, Ruger SR9 OR what do you have? I’m willing to add cash to even out any trades. Please be willing to do the same. Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]