close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTT Ruger 10/22 for C & R Pistol or Rifle

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by teet, Apr 22, 2009.

1. teet

teet

Hi all.... I'm contemplating trading my Ruger 10/22 Carbine with Ramline black preban 30rd mag, uncle mikes sling, and Bushnel 4x32 scope. I purchaed this gun new in 92', and the serial number indicates it was manufactured in 1991. I would estimate it has around 1500 rds down tube, and she shoots real nice. I have not had her out in a few years, so ther is a bit of corrosion on the outside of the barrel only, as seen in one of the pics, and the stock has a few dings as seen in the pics as well. I [span style='text-decoration: underline;']did[/span] have 2 10rd factory clips, but I cant find them at the moment, so If I do, it will be a bonus! I'll keep looking.
    As for what I'm looking for..hmmm..not really sure...I would like to find an old Makarov, CZ, PA-63 ..etc or any type of surplus or "relic" pistol, or maybe even a Nagant, or Mauser rifle(I do have a CCW permit in NY)... Just give me a shout with what you have..the worst I can say is no..right. I would be willing to ship, but [span style='text-decoration: underline;']we[/span] would have to research shipping options first, as I've never shipped a firearm before. Thanks...Jeff
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]