close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTT: Romanian AK package.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Statesman, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Statesman

Statesman

EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SOLD.

Romanian WASR GP 10/63 semiautomatic AK. Unfired since it left Century. I replaced the horrible factory wood with US Made synthetic black buttstock, and picatinny railed synthetic forend and handguard. Rifle comes with five (5) Bulgarian 30-rd synthetic mags, one (1) steel Romanian military 30-rd mag, and the Tapco synthetic 30-rd mag that came with it from Century. That is a total of seven (7) mags total, two East German magazine pouches., Also comes with a Tapco A2 type flash hider, as well as a Romanian slant brake, and both fit the threaded muzzle. Everything is perfectly straight on this AK.

I am only wanting to trade the above for a complete 20 or 16-inch AR15 upper half. MUST have bayo lug, flash hider, bolt, carrier, and charging handle, and be low mileage. I might be able to kick in some cash on a complete AR. Very willing to discuss those options.

Shoot me a message, if you are interested, or have an upper to trade. PLEASE DON'T ASK ME TO SPLIT THE ABOVE PACKAGE UP. If I don't find what I'm looking for, I'll just keep it and shoot it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 20, 2010