close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTT: Quincy Portable Contractor Compressor and tools for?

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by teet, Feb 27, 2010.

1. teet

teet

I have a mint Quincy twin stack air compressor up for trade, as well as a couple of air tools. Quincy makes high quality, high dollar compressors for industry, and this one is no exception. I only filled the tanks on it twice, and used it for few minutes. It looks brand new. I'll also throw in a used, beat up, but great working Ingersoll Rand 3/8" 231C Impact wrench, a nice, older Ingersoll Rand Multi Vane 1250 rpm Inline Air drill with a 1/2" chuck, and a mint(never used) Ingersoll Rand 109XP 3/8" air ratchet. The Compressor and ratchet look identical to the ones pictured below, but the air drill looks a tad older than the one pictured, but is still in great shape. I dont have a pic of the Impact wrench, but I have a few in my toolbox, so I'll pull one thats in decent shape. They all work great..
    I can forward actual pics upon request...
    Some specs on the compressor...
    Model: 121H4PNA
    Control: Electric
    Horsepower: 2.0
    CFM (@ 100 PSI): 4.0
    Max Pressure: 125 PSI
    Tank: 4.3 gallons

As for what I'm looking to trade.... Ruger 10/22 accessories, maybe a aftermarket barrel, and stock? A combination of .40 or .45 Ammo and something else?, Makarov style pistol (pa-63,p64,etc), C and R Rifle? 1911 govt magazines, I'm not too picky, so don't hesitate to throw out some other ideas. I would be willing to ship the compressor and tools, and FTF is welcomed. I live in Upstate Ny between Rochester and Syracuse.
    You can PM me here, but I prefer an e-mail at jeff_teeter@hotmail.com
    Thanks,
    Jeff
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. teet

teet

These were traded on another forum days before the ad was live. Don't know why it took so long for it to show up after posting it?