close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTT premium 1911 holsters for S&W wood grips

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by liliysdad, Sep 18, 2006.

1. liliysdad

liliysdad NRA Life Member

OK, since I didnt have many bites for decent cheap S&W grips, lets try this....

I have two 1911 holsters. I can get rid of either, but not both. The holster I am willing to trade will depend on the grips...

First holster is a black Tucker HF1. This is the plain holster, and has been worn VERY few times. This is a 90.00 holster, plus the 4-6 week wait......

......Grips I would trade this holster for are soemthing along the lines of Badgers, Ahrends, Miculeks, etc....something of comparable cost.

The second holster I have is a Safariland 5181 open top paddle. Again, this holster is black, and a little more used than the Tucker, but not very much. Still basically a new holster. While this holster retails for around 75.00, it is easily bought for around 55-60 bucks...............

.............looking for Hogue wood grips, Eagles, Herrets, etc..again, something in the proper price range.

I would prefer a set of smooth, finger grovve=less wood grips in this trade, but send me what you have. These grips need to be for a square butt, K or L frame Smith and Wesson. Let me know what ya got.