close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTT or WTS a Dan Wesson .357

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by stevie_d_64, Dec 30, 2002.

1. stevie_d_64

stevie_d_64

Since I aquired this handgun from a friend for cash and a handshake years ago...I am looking for anyone who has been doing this recently that can tell me the best route I should take in off loading a firearm I really don't use anymore...

It is in excellent shape, I barely got through half a box of amo through it while I have had it...Not that I don't think its a great firearm, I just think it is something I can bargain for for some cash or trade for an equitable amount of other items like AR mags or other sundry add-ons for the other firearms I own...

I would like to keep it, but it is something I can use to improve my portfolio in other ways...

It is a blued finish with Pacmyr (ech, sp!) grips, it'll come as a package deal with a nylon OWB holster with thumb-break, one speed loader, and I'll throw the 20 some odd rounds of Winchester in at no cost...

I almost don't want to do this, but I figure I might as well put it out there for others to see...If anyone can quantify a decent price or value of this package, I would be happy to answer any additional questions on the firearm...Feel free to e-mail or better yet PM me through this websight...My home e-mail will tell me about the PM's and I can get back with you quicker on any questions or offers...

2. stevie_d_64

stevie_d_64

I apologize, this at first glance, looked like the right one to start it in...I just didn't want to mess up a pure Glock forum area of this website...

If an admin want to move it, that ok by me...I'm easy...Just let me know where it goes so I can keep track of it...

Thanks...