·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi,
i have a very good condition Noveske N4 14.5" low pro on a spikes lower
upper:
-14.5 N4 chrome lined barrel-phantom flash hidder pinned
-Voltor VIS monolithic upper(mur upper with fused handguard)
-factory bolt charging group
-factory noveske marked tryo buis-front and back
-only about 1k flawless and accurate rounds fired and cleaned/cared for very well-just casually shooting

lower:
-spikes tactical lower(no color fill or bullet markings
-stag or RRA lower parts kit(cant remember)
-Magpul CTR black stock
-magpul MIAD black grip
-lower has a very small nick by the trigger guard but is unfired
-lower parts kit has about 1k through it

Optics:
aimpoint ml3 with 2moa dot
larue mount(LaRue Tactical Cantilever CompM2 LT-129)

overall the rifle is in great shape, like i said not abused in anyway at all, only about 100rd per trip, slow fire and cleaned after each use

i can get pics to anyone, just need an email address.

as far as trades, the following is all im looking for. im not looking to add any cash, but i can add 556 ammo as need or can part out the rifle as need to come up with a trade, or possibly do the whole rile, depending on if you have what im looking for. if need be you can add 45 ammo too. im looking for the following:

-Les Bear TRS/premier II(hard chrome or blued)
-Springfield Pro(railed preferred but will take standard just as well)

and as i mentioned, we can part out the rifle to come up with a fair trade depending on what you have to offer and what comes with it(would love to get some 45 ammo with it)

for a sale price i would like to get 2400+shipping(feel free to offer, need it gone). would ship via ffl or if your ffl will accept from nons, i can do ups i would like to sell in one shot, but will only split for a trade offer(may split and sell later)

can be reach via email or im through this site or by phone (641-430-0888) email or phone works best ([email protected]

thanks

kirby

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
still here, have pics

will add a commander lenght ed brown to the trade options(kobra or special forces)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
still here, only looking for the following for trade options now:

-Les Bear TRS/premier II(hard chrome or blued)(might have to add $ on your end depending on deal)
-Springfield Pro(railed preferred but will take standard just as well)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts