Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a still unfired, perfect condition Steyr M9 with all austrian proofs, in the box with all paperwork, 2x10 rnd mags, etc. As you may know, importation on these excellent pistols has been halted and as of this time it's uncertain whether or not they will ever be imported again and prices for these(if you can find one)are steadily climbing. Finding a mint condition, unfired M9 is extremely difficult, if not impossible to say the least. I'm looking to trade for any of the following ftf in sw or central Ohio, so long as they're lnib/nib. I have three Steyrs, so I'm looking to add more variety to the handgun battery. If I only had one I wouldnt think of letting it go. I can add cash or mags for the right trade. Pm me for quickest response.
Trade list......
SIG226/228/229 (9mm)
Beretta 92
CZ75, P-01 or SP-01
S&W 3rd gen stainless autos
Ruger, S&W or Taurus .44/.454 Revolvers
Ruger GP100 or S&W686
I'm open to other similar trade offers and can send pics to your e-mail upon request.
Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:shocked:

·
Registered
788 Posts
I have a very nicw stainless beretta 96 in the box with 2 stainless hi cap mags, I am in ohio. I have always kinda wanted to try the steyr but never had a chance.

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a very nicw stainless beretta 96 in the box with 2 stainless hi cap mags, I am in ohio. I have always kinda wanted to try the steyr but never had a chance.
If it werent a DAO and it were a 9mm I'd be very interested. Thanks for the offer.

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:whistling:

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
last call!

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
729 Posts
where is smallville?

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
oh, come on!
1,620 Posts
Is this the M9-A1, like the ones CDNN was selling about 18 months ago?

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:supergrin:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts