close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTT: Need Nice Fast Laptop Computer

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by texxasplayboy, Jun 5, 2004.

1. texxasplayboy

texxasplayboy

Would like a Pentium 4 with 2.5 GHz or better, 512 MB, loaded with Windows XP or Professional, a photo editing program, and the latest edition of Norton Anti-Virus, with CD, and DVD player.. Not interested in game or other software programs...

This is what I have to trade.

This one is a safe queen, purchased new, fired maybe 500 rnds thru it, may have the box and might even have the two 10 rnd. mags. What it does come with is hi-cap G-19 mags and night sights. Sweet little pocket pistol. $ 475.00 FOB DFW or + shi to a FFL in the lower 48.

The Glock 22 40 cal. is a pouch carry gun, I've decided to go with another model. Purchased new, fired close in the neighborhood of 1500-2000 rnds thru it practicing and zeroing in my skills. It comes with a
    Laser Max and 2-hi-cap Gen.1 mags. $ 550.00 FOB DFW or + shi to a FFL in the lower 48.

If you'd like either firearm just buy it, please dont ask me to part it out or sell it less the mags, we'd perfer to sell them as they are listed.

Have 6 Gen 1 hi-cap mags also, all 6 offered to the purchaser for
    $ 420.00
    [​IMG]

2. riddler

riddler

Is that a VAIO on the background?? You not happy with it???

I am typing this reply on a PCG-FRV27 and I have been so far pretty pleased with how fast I can edit videos and pics then burn them on its DVD-writer. Battery life is also so much better than the Toshiba Satellite that I used to have.

3. texxasplayboy

texxasplayboy

riddler,

yes that is a Sony Vaio in the back ground and it is quite fast, a Pentium 4 2.80 GHz, 40 GB hard drive, 512 MB SDRAM, it's a speeding bullet online and I am very happy with it.. I have another use for a Laptop and would like something similar or close.
    Thank you!