close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTT (MS only): S&W Performance Center Shorty .45

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by TheGreatGonzo, Mar 10, 2010.

1. TheGreatGonzo

TheGreatGonzo Clown Hunter

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Well, I never thought the day would come, but one of my very favorite carry pistols of all time is now up for trade . I'm converting to all DAO/DAK type handguns, so my Sorty .45ACP is now on the trade block. This is the Mk I version with fixed sights. It will come with a custom black leather/shark trim RH OWB holster from 5-Shot Leather and a matching black leather/shark finish double mag pouch from Wilson Custom. It has the correct original box and 8 magazines, 2 of which are marked S&W Performance Center (although they are no different from the standard mags). Were I not making the switch to all DAO/DAK handguns, I would never be getting rid of this gun. But it is meant to be carrried, not gathering dust in a safe.

I am only looking for a FTF trade in MS. I am not interested in selling it at this point, nor parting out the holster. So, what am I looking for in trade? Well, I'm open to anything interesting in .45ACP or 9mm that is DAK/DAO (or some variation of DAO). Obviously, it would have to be something special and high-end. I'm not much of a "polymer" gun guy either. So if you are interested and think you might have something that would interest me, let me know.
    Gonzo
    Gonzo4Hire(at)aol(dot)com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 17, 2010
  2. TheGreatGonzo

3. TheGreatGonzo