Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
21sf...Hey I have a LNIB Glock 21sf that I was originally going to sell, but now that I am thinking about about it...I would LOVE a nice revolver!!!

I have a thing for J frame 357s (360PD would be AWESOME) and maybe even a Ruger or similar. My glock has been meticulously maintained and babied since the day I bought it (05/07) and I will only consider trading for a gun that has seen the same love.

I carry a 22/27 on duty and therefore shoot 40 almost exclusively. The 45 was supposed to be the "fun gun" but I fell in love with 10mm shortly after buying the 45. The 21sf has 440 rounds fired through it. It has been cleaned after every trip to the range. no scratches of any kind.

The gun has Tru Glo TFO night sights (green/green) That were bought new and installed in October 2007. The front sight has a raised machining mark (barely noticeable even while inspecting it) that was there when I bought the sights.

I never get to shoot the gun, and would love a nice revolver!!! I am most likely to trade for something small and SUPER light that I could carry in an ankle rig or vest holster (27 is a bit heavy).

Gun would come in original Glock case with 3 13 round mags and the original cleaning rod/mag loader/manual.

Anyone have anything they want to get rid of for a mint 21sf??

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
By the way, the gun is a pic. rail / ambi mag release. Would be willing to ship with Desantis OWB holster for same gun (slight wear) if requested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts