Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I've got for trade a beautiful Marlin 1894 in 44 magnum. I bought this rifle new in Aug of 2007 and it has been to the range exactly 3 times, less than 100 rounds through it. Rifle is in like new shape and has some really gorgeous tiger striped walnut for the butt stock but in true Marlin fashion the fore stock is of a lighter shade, go figure. Rifle has XS scout rail and ghost ring sights as well as a Burris LER 2x posi lok scope with butler creek flip up caps in Leupold QRW rings, very nice hunting pkg! I have the original box as well as paperwork etc too.
I'm looking for a 1911 45 acp only please, stainless only of quality mfg, S&W, Colt, Springfield, Kimber etc. I'd really like one with a lightrail but the lack of one won't be a deal breaker. Must be in similar shape please. Aslo open to a S&W TRR8 357 mag revolver or Model 625 45 ACP. Willing to consider all reasonable offers! I won't split the pkg up so please don't ask, It'll be going back into my collection if no one wants it.
Questions please feel free to contact me via the eamil addy in my profile as it'll be the quickest response. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Cash price $750 scoped, $625 unscoped. Your dealer must be willing to accept weps from a non FFL.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts