close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTT: Lucent Partner ACS Phone System for.....

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by i-SHOT, Feb 10, 2003.

1. i-SHOT

i-SHOT

....a notebook. I know it's a tad bit of an odd trade but.......

Hi All,

I've got a used Release 3.0 version of the Lucent Partner
    ACS System which comprises of the following:

1 x 103G7 Release 3.0 Module
    1 x Remote Access PC Card (PCMCIA)
    7 x 18D (Display) Phones

I do not have any of the manuals with me, HOWEVER, suffice to say, I just recently purchased one on a cd-rom from E-Zmanuals.com, that includes installation and programming manuals for releases 3.0, 2.0 and 1.0

Everything is in very good working condition and we NEVER had any problems with the system in the year and a half that the company used it. I just tested them and everything is wokring perfectly. However, please note that 2 of the phones have slight damages to it. One has a dent in the display although the display works absolutely fine. And on the other, one corner of the bottom plastic cover is broken. You can easily combine these 2 into a perfect 6th, leaving the 7th damaged but fully functional.

I have photos available for all the above items. Email me if you're serious about this trade. You have 5 business days to inspect and test the system. If you're not satisfied, I'll be more than happy to take it back.

In exchange for this, I'm looking for a used (or if you have a spare new) PC notebook. I would leave it up to you to decide what you'll offer as trade. I assume you understand what the current cost of the above system would be, so I'm looking for a fair trade.

Thanks in advance and have a good week, guys.