Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have a a LNIB 21sf that I am looking to trade for a SW 340PD or 360PD or a 340/360 MP model!

My glock has been babied through all of its 440 rounds. It is NIB condition with the exception of some slight wear on the top of the barrel. It is a Pic railed ambi mag release version that has been cleaned after every trip to the range. No scratches of any kind. The gun has Tru GLo TFOs (green/green) that I had installed in October. The gun was purchased in May of 2007 but has only been to the range a few times. I shoot 10mm and .40 all the time, but dont really care to shoot .45 as much.

Ive decided to seek a small J frame for ankle backup carry at work. All SW offers will be considered. My number 1 trade would be a SW MP 360 chiefs special, but all J frames would be considered.

I am willing to pay $ to make the difference if your gun is worth more than my 21sf. Thanks very much. Please no SP101 trades. Pics available upon request...but gun is LNIB condition so they will not make a difference.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No im sorry I do not. I think they are garbage and I have never brought a new glock home with that junk still attached. Just out of curiosity, why? I think they are only a couple of dollars if you wanted to get rid of the TFOs

·
Stiffy
7,711 Posts
No im sorry I do not. I think they are garbage and I have never brought a new glock home with that junk still attached. Just out of curiosity, why? I think they are only a couple of dollars if you wanted to get rid of the TFOs
just wondering.those sights are kinda big,thats all.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The TFOs are very nice, they are longer than most but not any taller. the length is due to the fiber optic rod that catches the light (open on top). The fiber optic is super bright during the day, and the tritium inserts glow very bright at night. I do not think you would be disappointed. I didnt mean to sound rude about the use of stock sights, sorry if I came across that way. I do however believe that there are better options

·
Stiffy
7,711 Posts
The TFOs are very nice, they are longer than most but not any taller. the length is due to the fiber optic rod that catches the light (open on top). The fiber optic is super bright during the day, and the tritium inserts glow very bright at night. I do not think you would be disappointed. I didnt mean to sound rude about the use of stock sights, sorry if I came across that way. I do however believe that there are better options
I agree, the stock sights are junk. I like the factory night sights, the steel ones. I think they are trijicons.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts