close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTT Kershaw D2 and a selection of most of the assisteds, atlantic h1, and BM 530 for

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Highlander 1008, Mar 23, 2006.

1. Highlander 1008

Highlander 1008

I need a very very large back pack. Does not have to be the highest quality. In fact, I prefer that I not deal in high end packs.

Also need 2 very large duffle bags with a handle and shoulder strap. Again, plain is cool

One thing that I would consider letting go of some nice knives is a large medic pack that can attach to a tac vest.

Also looking for load bearing harness with compartments.

Some more stuff below:

Please im or pm me. Email is messed up! Getting it fixed!
    Prices are not fixed. Some are negotiable.

Magazines
    Browning, Pro-9, std - $55/each retail - New in box. Mint. Have 2..
    Wilson combat 45ACP, #47, “OX" and “OXD” new in package - $25 retail. each
    Mec-Gar SS 45ASP - $20/retail each
    Numerous Glock mag low cap new in package-
    Knives
    HAVE 95STERILE CARBON SURGICAL SCAPLES AND 100 SS STERILE SURGICAL SCALPES - $75 PACK

Have 95 sterile #15 carbon steel surgical blades and have95 sterile #10 SS blades – in orig box and indiv, packaging for sterilization
    Carbon blades - $75 and $60 SS blades Ideal for evac or survival kit Will break up boxes if needed

Leatherman Waves - Cryo treated and tempered– HAVE A BUNCH (ABOUT 8 OF THEM) Wal-Mart is $70 – lowest retail cost available Can make custom Kydex sheath.

German Hubertus by Rostfrei, Solingen steel. German red stag handles, excellent condition –more than 55 years old –. – Asking $150, but will consider trades. Will send pics via mail (my email is not working). Only about 1500 of these were made. Red German Stag is sandwiched between two sets of leather washer rings. This is an excellent cost, but I will entertain trades of equal value.

When this knife was made, Germany was coming out of the war – about 1952, and the only claim to fame they had was their steel – Solingen. It was at this point that “Solingen steel” was actually a prime steel. The country could not make military blades but they made some of the finest hunting blades in the world. - $350 – Will trade

Kershaw
    A WHOLE BUNCH – 90% in package Blur, blackouts, leek, scallion (camo and black) chives, boas
    SPYDERCO
    2 h2’s - $75 retail
    TL3 LED-(retail $125.00) new and mint condition-no packaging - $90
    TL2 – xenon – Have several. New but no package – mint condition - $55 – have two (will send extra batteries
    Have extra bulbs for the TL2 xenon. Have one in package - $60
    Thunder Ranch system in package $105
    Misc.
    The finest Battle Knife made in the world today. 100% custom and nothing is out sourced. Several styles, 1/4" thick ATS, bead blasted, black micarta handles, 416 SS guards and butts, and everything is 100% custom. This includes one modern war hawk that will never lose a fight!! Everything is done from raw materials. Will provide references from various spec ops, CIA, Seals, Rangers and an attempt, by Marine force Recon, to do intentional damage to the knife but could not do anything but remove 1/16 of an inch of steel from the tip from dropping it from a 10 story building (an entire squad and one knife). Can make in any steel but the cost will increase substantially. Lists for $650, last year cost $450. 2001 was $300, (increasing in value) ICC Knife Model #5 – selling $500
    "Fat Max" range finder - laser indicates range up to 100 ft +/- .25 inch. Cost $150 new,
    New Fat max 77-153 self leveling levels with orig. unused batteries - $100 retail, - never used. Have 2 of them and never used #77
    Will consider trades – especially high end folder – new or used, but, must be in excellent condition
    *Finally, a new 2005 Kirby with all 22 of the standard attachments (including the MACHINE MOUNTED AND HAND HELD FABRIC AND CARPET CLEANING SYSTEMS – BETTER THAN HAVING A PROFESSIONAL DO IT): Orig. cost was $2000:

Looking for a Crawford staff and an AR upper for the Kirby

Thanks

William

2. mrwiggins

mrwiggins lookout ladies

if you have a benchmade 530 S combo blade i'll take it.

3. sgmtino

sgmtino

sent money for 2 leatherman waves have you shipped the knives

4. Grey9551

Grey9551

I have a VERY large water proof duffel bag for trade. It has only been used once on a hunting trip. It held all the gear I had to take with me. It has a shoulder strap and hand straps. It is camo colored.

I would like to trade for a Blur Red Combo K1670RDST and a Kershaw Baby Boa 1585 or make me an offer

Gary

5. Grey9551

Grey9551

William,

I understand the chain saw ordeal. It never happened to me but I was with my father in law 35 miles from town and he put one heck of a gash in his calf muscle. Not a pretty sight.

I have made a knife selection let me know if it is OK.
    1 Baby Boa
    1 Leek in blue or brown
    1 Blackout
    No knives serrated if possible.

Like I said the duffel is huge. it is camo colored and has straps for every need. It is man made fabric and completely waterproof. It has only been used once and it held all my clothing including boots for a two week trip.

If this sounds good PM me with your address info. You will have to clean out some of your Private Messages as it won't accept anymore.

Gary

6. Grey9551

Grey9551

Hi,

You still never said are you shipping Monday? Your PM's are full You need to remove some.

Gary