ked:wavey:

·
Registered
442 Posts
Wanna sell a box?

·
Directiv 10-289
6,855 Posts
I would really like to buy a box of that Hornady 380 and see how it does. I work on the state line so could do a FTF if the price isn't too outrageous.....

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
It's supposed to be good stuff. I just put a bunch on Gunbroker because my soon to be here Seecamp won't eat it reliably.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry for the late response guys. I've been on vacation and didn't have access to a computer. Anyway, right now I'm not looking to sell the ammo. I'm still holding out for a trade on some factory Saiga-12 mags. If things change I'll let you know.

·
Directiv 10-289
6,855 Posts
still willing to buy some

·
Directiv 10-289
6,855 Posts
maybe you should sell me some, and go buy your magazines, eh?

·
Registered
130 Posts
You and I both realize that your trade request is a long shot at best. Just being honest.......If you do decide to sell I can run up to Olathe this weekend or next.....If not, thanks for your time anyway!

Thanks!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You and I both realize that your trade request is a long shot at best. Just being honest.......If you do decide to sell I can run up to Olathe this weekend or next.....If not, thanks for your time anyway!

Thanks!
I realize this is a long shot, but I'm not in a hurry to sell. If I can't find any mags to trade for, I'll just keep the ammo.

Thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts