Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
No Compromise.
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have had this pistol for about a year, give or take. Comes with everything a new hk usp comes with. Does not come with night sights. I'd say around 500 rounds down the pipe. I can add ammo or a holster (m-tac) to sweeten the deal.

Try as I might, I just can't muster any excitement about plastic guns. I do, however, get excited about blue steel and walnut furniture.... so, that's what I'm looking for... What do ya got?

·
No Compromise.
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No one interested in gettin rid of some of that ol junky steel for some fantastic plastic?:supergrin:

·
No Compromise.
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you have a cash price, or looking to trade only ?
At this point, I'm really only interested in a trade... I don't really need to get rid of it, just think I'd prefer something else...

Actually, I take that back... I'd be willing to do 700 for gun, holster, and some ammo.

Ouch, upon looking through other posts in this section for a similar gun, I've been lowballed to reduce the price for the package. I'll do 650 for the gun, holster and at least 250 rounds of 9mm practice ammo. Hell, I'll even through in 50 rounds of gold dot cause I'm a nice enough fella. Do the math.

Main things I'm looking for are as follows:
Prelock .357 smith with a 4 or 6 inch barrel
Levergun in .357, 30-30, or .45lc
Single action revolver in .45lc

I'd love to have, and I'll be your best friend forever if you do the deal, a .357 wheelgun and levergun combo.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts