Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Gun Nut
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for:

Glocks, 3rd gen frame or newer(with rail preferred) full size, and subcompact in 9mm, 40s+w, 10mm, 45 acp(also slim frame) and 357 sig.

Sig 226 with rail or 220 with rail

Revolvers (prefer 357/38spcl, 44 mag) Prefer stainless, with or without hammer. Also looking for a judge(taurus 410)

Other? Like the kel tec pistols that use AR mags, FN FiveseveN, and also need COMPLETE (with bolt and carrier) ar uppers.

AK underfolders, and fixed stocks.

Heres what I have:

Beretta 3032 tomcat, 32ACP, (3) 7 round mags, original case and manual, about 150 rounds of ammo. Some finish wear, one mag has a little pitting near the lip on one side, does not effect function. Reliable gun, with some wear from carrying. Has tip up barrel for easy loading of 8th round. SA/DA

S+W SW9VE Sigma 9mm. Looks to be in great shape. Previous owner said he put 50 rounds thru it (I think) Just traded for it, and can't stand the trigger pull! Not bad for those used to a heavy pull, but I don't like it. Carried it for a bit, but never shot it. smaller frameis easy to conceal. Comes with 4 mags, and box/paperwork.

Springfield Armory XD 40 Tactical 5". in great shape, only wear seems to be on top of barrel(that shows on top of gun) and the portion of barrel under slide. Just normal wear, all the ones I have seen that are not new look exactly the same. Has Trijicon night sites that glow very well. I was going to carry this for my job, but would rather stick with my Glock I think. Comes with 3 mags, light, and Blackawk CQC holster (with paddle, and belt attachment) I am very happy with the holster by the way. well made, and lock the gun in nicely while allowing a smooth draw.

Pics to follow

[email protected]

·
Groovy.
4,380 Posts
I'd like to see some pics of the Beretta Tomcat, please.

I have a Norinco AK that you might be interested in, but I'm really looking for a Ruger Mark III Hunter. Any other Firearms you'd be willing to trade?

I live in GR. Could meet halfway?

deadite

·
Gun Nut
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
very interested in the ak. I don't really have anything else but a couple ar lowers. I will get pics up asap. Jeff

·
Gun Nut
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here are the pics:

Tomcat:

One mag has pitting, does not effect function. took pic of that mag, others are excellent.

Sigma:

XD, one pic is of the top, showing wear. other shows the whoe package.

·
Gun Nut
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here are the pics:

Tomcat:

One mag has pitting, does not effect function. took pic of that mag, others are excellent.

Sigma:

XD, one pic is of the top, showing wear. other shows the whoe package.

·
Groovy.
4,380 Posts
Jeff,

Trading action was fast and furious yesterday and I traded the AK to another Glocktalker in MI. (sorry)

Good luck with your trades!

deadite

·
Gun Nut
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jeff,

Trading action was fast and furious yesterday and I traded the AK to another Glocktalker in MI. (sorry)

Good luck with your trades!

deadite
:crying:
Damn! I wanted that! Thanks anyway :whistling:

·
Gun Nut
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am always open to all trades.

Other guns, parts kits, etc.

Really need a decent laptop too. Needs to have wireless internet capabilities, dvd/rw(prefered, but dvd player ok) Enough memory to run smoothly while using wireless internet, and playing movies. Not a gamer, so nothing really fancy needed.

Whatcha got? :whistling:
Jeff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.