Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Pro Bass Angler
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Glock29, Fobus paddle holster, spare Glock 20 15 round mag, and 50 rounds of hp ammo. gun comes with all original papers, and has fairly low round count, but great condition. I am interested in doing a ftf transaction in NW Indiana for a Glock19 3rd gen.

<table id="ncode_imageresizer_warning_4" class="ncode_imageresizer_warning" width="600"><tbody><tr><td class="td1" width="20"></td><td class="td2">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table id="ncode_imageresizer_warning_1" class="ncode_imageresizer_warning" width="600"><tbody><tr><td class="td1" width="20"></td><td class="td2">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table id="ncode_imageresizer_warning_3" class="ncode_imageresizer_warning" width="600"><tbody><tr><td class="td1" width="20"></td><td class="td2">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.</td></tr></tbody></table><table id="ncode_imageresizer_warning_6" class="ncode_imageresizer_warning" width="600"><tbody><tr><td class="td1" width="20">
</td><td class="td2">
</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table id="ncode_imageresizer_warning_6" class="ncode_imageresizer_warning" width="600"><tbody><tr><td class="td1" width="20"></td><td class="td2">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.</td></tr></tbody></table>http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww25/deadmonkey90/Picture50571.jpg <!-- / message --> <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --> <!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --> <!-- edit note --> <hr style="color: rgb(140, 115, 90); background-color: rgb(140, 115, 90);" size="1">

1 - 10 of 10 Posts