Glock Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
"You don't get what you don't ask for."
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 3 Glock 43 mags (6rd extended mags) and I'm willing to trade. These are factory original in unopened packaging.

I also have 3 of the same type that I opened and I'm not sure if I even used them yet. There are no signs of wear.

PM me if you have something you might want to get rid of that could work as a trade.

Thanks!

·
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, hadn't really thought about listing anything so let's just say this isn't the only stuff I'd be interested in but a few things that quickly come to mind. I just got started in the firearms scene a few months ago. I now have several handguns and I'm still building my gear around them.

I could use a tactical rail mounted light with strobe
Kydex mag carriers for double stack mags
Gun cleaning mat / miscellaneous cleaning tools and cleaning cloths
Sight adjuster tool
Speed loader
Tactical flashlights
Sticky holsters (for sub-compact / and compact sized handguns)

I guess there's a pretty wide variety of stuff I could probably use. If there's anything you were thinking of getting rid of, we might be able to figure something out. How many mags are you interested in?

·
Big-Dawg 1341
83 Posts
let me know if still avail. I was TDY and just got back.. Ill look to see what all I have if you still have them..
g

I have 3 Glock 43 mags (6rd extended mags) and I'm willing to trade. These are factory original in unopened packaging.

I also have 3 of the same type that I opened and I'm not sure if I even used them yet. There are no signs of wear.

PM me if you have something you might want to get rid of that could work as a trade.

Thanks!

·
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi glenn! The 3 G43 Mags which are BNIB are bespoke, but I still have the opened but practically brand new mags still available. There are 3 of those if you're still interested. I can shoot you some photos of them tonight if you'd like to send me a PM with your email address?

Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts