Sold​

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
132 Posts
Just a taaaad too far away.

· Registered
132 Posts
Just as soon as I started typing, a friend of mine calls with a bunch of problems. And while listening to her for almost two hours, I couldn't respond here and concentrate on her.

Shipping mine to you, you shipping yours to me, no problem. The problem is the compact part, I missed it the first time. Re read ALL the thread with fresh eyes and caught it. My 1911 9mm is a 5 inch government. I wholeheartedly apologize for my mistake.

· Registered
6 Posts
I've got a Smith&Wesson M&P Shield 9mm in like new condition with two mags, one with pierce pinky extension added. Bought it new in January, put approx. 300 rounds thru it flawlessly. I know I'd probably have to add some cash to it if you're interested in the trade. I'm in MS as well.

· Guns & Guitars
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've got a Smith&Wesson M&P Shield 9mm in like new condition with two mags, one with pierce pinky extension added. Bought it new in January, put approx. 300 rounds thru it flawlessly. I know I'd probably have to add some cash to it if you're interested in the trade. I'm in MS as well.
Please text me at 904-517-9575. Thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts