close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTT: Glock 17 with lots of acces. for Sig P226 R 9mm

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by McNab1, Mar 20, 2010.

Tags:
  1. McNab1

McNab1

Okay I'm putting the feelers out on this one. Here is the deal. I have a used good condition Gen 3 Glock 17 that has been my duty gun for the last few years. It is in good shape. Usual holster wear. It is equipped with 10-8 performance night sights. I also have the two color meprolights that I took off. I have 6 mags (maybe more, I have to look). A vickers mag release, two duty holsters, one off duty holster, various mag pouches etc. All holsters are Safariland. I'm sure I have other stuff I can come up with (decal grips, etc). This a full duty gun set up for anybody that needs one. It's an great gun never had any problems with it.

I'm looking for a P226R in 9mm in comparable condition. Night sights are required. I would prefer a SRT trigger (if you have one) and at least three standard capacity mags. Maybe a DAK. Just let me know what you have.

I would like to do an FTF in the Houston metro area. I'm willing to drive a while for the right trade.

I'm just looking for something different.

IM or email: yates861@hotmail.com

More info about the holsters and other stuff.

The holsters are right handed and in the STX tactical finish. One is a 6280 with and X200/X300. One is a 6280 without a light. The off duty is a paddle holster. I'm not sure of the model.

I also have and X200 that I could throw in for the right deal.

Here is the link for the 10-8 sights.

http://www.10-8performance.com/Glock_Products.html

Last edited: Mar 20, 2010