Picked this up from a friend who decided he's not a Glock guy. He purchased everything new within the last six months and put 800 or so rounds through it. I fired another 200 rounds and set it aside because I already have two Gen 5 G19s w/ RMRs.

Mod1 in Lexington, KY milled the slide and cerakoted it and the cover plate Sig gray. Pike also cerakoted the frame in OD green. There is some minor holster wear on the slide near the front - tried to show it in the pic. The RMR is an RMO7 6.5MOA red dot in factory OD green cerakote.

The pistol currently has an Apex trigger, factory extended slide stop, and what I consider to be a gimmicky tungsten RSA installed, along with Ameriglo suppressor height sights and Talon pro grip. All factory items included, except the horrid factory sights.I also have an unknown brand OD green kydex IWB holster (no light) that can be included. I want to keep the Streamlight.

I'd like to trade my setup for a Gen 5 G34. Ideally, I'd like to keep as much of the G45 package together as possible but I'm open to putting the factory trigger back in and keeping the RMR for the right trade. My preference is for minimal mods on the 34.

I don't have a ton of activity this site but have 100+ positive feedback on arfcom w/ the same user name. I'm open to in-person transactions in or near Louisville, KY, preferably with CCDW holders. Happy to send additional pics as needed.