Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok I am cleaning this up a bit and making some changes....

I am looking to trade my G35 top end for a G24 top end. It has approx 6000 total rounds through it, 3000 before the new barrel and then 3000 after the new barrel. It includes a KKM stainless barrel and a Heine fixed rear sight and green Dawson F/O front sight. It has some holster wear and I would rate its appearance at 85%. It will include stock internals. The pics are of the entire gun but the trade would be just for the slide and barrel assembly.

If there is any interest please let me know.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any interest in this? Will also consider a G24C. Or if you had a G24 top end and wanted a G35 we could arrange some sort of swap for top ends....PM with any offers or questions.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a G24 slide assembly with less than 500 rounds through it. I bought it years ago to shoot Glock matches and shot it in four matches using a Glock 22 frame. I put adjustable Millett sights on it and that is where the rest of the rounds went sighting it in.

If you are interested.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a G24 slide assembly with less than 500 rounds through it. I bought it years ago to shoot Glock matches and shot it in four matches using a Glock 22 frame. I put adjustable Millett sights on it and that is where the rest of the rounds went sighting it in.

If you are interested.

Sent you a PM.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts