close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTT for USB Thumb Drive

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by mattz357, Apr 15, 2006.

1. mattz357

mattz357

I need to get a USB thumb drive so my parents can back up their pictures, 256MB or 512MB would be more than enough. I have a silver/white Inova X1 with holster, Glock 17 and 19 ten round mags, SAK Classic, S&W keychain flashlights and plenty of other stuff. Please email mattz357@yahoo.com with any offers and thanks in advance!!!

2. G27_Jose

G27_Jose

Interested in the Inova X1 with holster. I have a Belkin 512MB Flash Drive (USB 2.0) that I would be interested in trading for it. I'll try and take a picture of it in the morning and post it up here.

3. mattz357

mattz357

Jose, I have to work all day today, but I'll look for the pic when I get home. Thanks!!!

4. NRA_guy

NRA_guy Unreconstructed

Have you considered Walmart?

LINK

Some of these are under $30.

Also, newegg.com probably has the best prices on the internet and fast delivery.

256 MB will get overloaded pretty fast.

Personally, I would go with at least a 1 GIG drive for photos if I could afford it. Photos have a way of taking up more and more space. One photo on my 3.2 megapixle camera at max resolution takes 1.1 MB disk space.

Best solution I have found is an external USB hard drive---like 120 GIG---for around $80. It lets you back up most all of your hard drive.

5. G27_Jose

G27_Jose

First off, I thought the USB Flash Drive I had was a Belkin brand, I was incorrect. It's actually a Buslink. I bought it from Dell over a year ago. It's a little bulky compared to the newer drives but works fine. I've attached a picture of it so you can see how long it is.

Quick question for you on the Inova. How old is it? Does the bezel look like the one or the right? Just trying to see which one you have. Thanks.

[​IMG]

6. mattz357

mattz357

Jose, your picture is not showing up for me so I don't know which version I have, but I think your drive may be a little bigger than what they are looking for. I'd like to get them something nice and compact (not too small or they'll lose it). I know you can get these for not too much money, but I've got some stuff I wouldn't mind trading anyway.

7. G27_Jose

G27_Jose

Well thanks for looking anyway.

8. mattz357

mattz357

Jose, you're welcome... and thank you very much for your offer. :cheers: