Glock Talk banner

WTT(For Les Paul)/WTS: Fusion Scout XL ELITE 1911 .45 ACP - MINT

2191 14
Wanting to trade for a Gibson Les Paul Standard, one of my Fusion 1911's in 45 ACP. This is a total safe queen and was only brought to the range twice. It has less than 50 rounds fired through her w/o a hiccup and was meticulously cleaned after each trip. It is EXTREMELY accurate.

The photo you see is the actual pistol...my Fusion.

Here are the details:

• [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Scout "Elite" (forged) 1911 frame with front strap chain-Link stippling, professionally fitted to the slide and fitted match grade Stainless Steel 45 acp ramped barrel, bushing, link and pin,
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]45 acp chambering, standard 5 Inch 1911[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Brushed Stainless Steel Small parts, All professionally fitted[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Steel checkered mainspring housing MagWell[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Custom Fusion Match grade trigger group[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fusion Pro-Series “C-groove” Hammer, adjustable “K” LT match trigger[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fusion sear, disconnector,
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Extended tactical Ambi Thumb Safety[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wolff springs, all fitted and tuned to a 3.75 lb clean brake trigger[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bomar style fully adjustable combat “angle” blade and Fiber Optic FL red SG Crystal Dovetail fron[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Premium VZ Desert Sand Gator combat grips with Hex head screws[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Extended combat Mag release[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wilson 1-piece Gov't guide rod & plug[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Full length 2-piece guide rod also included[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Undercut trigger guard[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Chain-Link cut front-strap stippling[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Beveled magwell edges on frame[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Yukon Coat deep Silver Frame
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]UPGRADED ION-BOND Black Slide
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1 – 45 acp steel magazine with base pad
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lifetime limited warranty
    [/FONT]
I'd be interested in mint condition Gibson Les Pauls. Standard or Custom. I can also add cash or another firearm if the LP is one of those $2,000+ models, etc. Depends on the guitar, etc. I have a few different pistols I can throw in, including 1911's. The Fusion must ship from my FFL to your FFL.

If looking to purchase, I'd be looking for $1,400 shipped to your FFL.

Here's a photo of the Fusion:
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bumpity bump...

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are teethmarks on the cutaway OK?
Sure, let me know via PM if you'd like to see ANY close-up or alternative photos and I'll be happy to take them, and email them to you, no problem.

Thanks!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
saturday bump!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tuesday bump!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
adding additional photos...
Also the weight is 44 oz. w/o magazine. Also, excuse some of the lint and lube you might see in the photos. That's just how I pulled it from the safe.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·