close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTT: Dremel Stuff

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by mattz357, Apr 23, 2003.

1. mattz357

mattz357

I've got LOTS of attachments for the Dremel or other rotary tools including a brand new but no box 90 degree attachment and almost all cutting, polishing and other pieces (all new). I've also got several RotoZip bits that are all brand new. I would be interested in trading for lights, knives, multi-tools or other. PM or email me at mattz357@yahoo.com for details or with offers. Thanks!

2. mattz357

mattz357

These are the parts that I have, separated by sealed bags. All are brand new and most are in original packaging. When I refer to "attachments" I mean the stem or shaft used to hold the tools.

1. 4 sanding tubes and attachment, 3 cutoff disks and attachment, lg and sm buff pad and attachment, round and cone shaped grinders, brass collet, wrench, 2 drill bits
    2. 52 sanding disks
    3. set of 10 grinding attachments
    4. Dremel Advantage wrench, 2 drywall bits, one general purpose bit
    5. Rotozip 1/4" collet, 2 of the 1/8" Guidepoint (drywall) bits, 1 of the 1/8" Sabrecut (tile, wood, laminate, plastic, vinyl, aluminum siding) bit
    6. 2 of the 40 packs of coarse sand disks
    7. 6 sand tubes and attachment, large and small buff pad, grind/polish wheel, 5 sand disks
    8. large and small buff pad and attachment, wrench, grind/polish wheel, 2 sand disks and attachment, drill bit
    9. wrench, 2 small buff pads and attachment, grind/polish wheel, grinding attachment, drill bit, sand tube and attachment
    10. 4 grinding attachments, 2 sanding disks, large buff pad, wire wheel, 5 sanding tubes
    11. 2 sanding tubes and attachment, large and small buff pad and attachment, grind/polish wheel, wrench, drill bit, cutoff disk
    12. driver cap
    13. 90 degree attachment (brand new, no box)
    14. 29 cutoff disks (package of 30, one broke)
    15. 25 heavy duty cutoff disks, 2 large and 2 small buff pads, 2 grinder attachments, wrench, collet, wire wheel, grinding wheel and attchment (attachment for cutoff disks also), 10 cutoff disks, 6 sanding tubes and attachment

Thanks!