close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTT Colt Huntsman 1959 - LIKE NEW in box!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by ocala, Feb 21, 2010.

1. ocala

ocala

Hello,
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>
    I have a Colt Huntsman , 4.5 inch barrel, in like new condition. In original taped box. The serial number on the gun matches the number written on the bottom of the box, apparently they did this at the factory. I can say that the gun seems to have never been fired. It comes with the original grips in perfect condition, without a blemish. There are 2 mags in the box. Also has the original warranty card still in the box, never marked or filled out. The serial number 1386** seems to date the gun to 1959, but I'm not sure.
    <o:p> </o:p>
    You will not find a cleaner example of this gun. I am a shooter more than a collector, and since I can't bring myself to fire this gun, I want to trade it for one that I will. I put a trade value of $900 on this gun and would like to trade for a compact 1911 of similar value. Other than that, let me know what you have and we can talk.
    Please no plastic guns, I already have one, perfect for its use, but don't need more!
    I'll be happy to send high res pictures to anyone who wants provided you tell me what you have when requesting them and send me a picture with your request, if possible.
    Willing to add or take money back depending on trade, although I'm not interested in selling outright at this time.
    Thanks for looking! You can call me at 352-266-7810 if you have any questions.
    You can examine this gun in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Ocala</st1:place></st1:City>, you won’t be disappointed. If your not local and we come to a trade we'll split shipping.