close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

wtt colt 7.62x39,glock 22msw99 .45 acp

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by glocktoys, Mar 10, 2010.

1. glocktoys

glocktoys

I have few firearms I want to trade so looking for trades or sell a couple. Interested in:

10mm handguns and carbines
    .45 acp 1911 (kimber and such)
    .45 acp carbine
    Aug
    Sig 556 pistol
    ps2000.
    Fnar
    Glock 20 sf/19 rtf
    Mp-5 clone
    sig 226 9mm or other sigs
    hk handguns
    small pocket gun
    Dpms .308 Winchester upper less than 24” barrel threaded 5/8x24
    6.8 spc and .308 winchester ammo
    mags for dpms lr-308
    good optics for my ar-15’s
    m1a mags
    m1a scope and mount
    what do you have (no shotguns/revolvers/muzzle loaders)

I have some .40 s&w, .45 acp and 9mm ammo to toss in if a trade needs it

First is a glock 22 .40 s&w second gen. has dim night sites, Unknown round count as I got it in a trade but daughter likes the g23 better. Someone polished the barrel outside to look stainless instead of black. It is the stock barrel (sn on barrel match gun). Slide was duracoated black. Includes 1 15round mag from glock. $425 (i have a lasermax guide rod laser for $150 and 2 15round glock mags for $20 each with gun purchase)

[​IMG]

Next is a Glock 32c compensated from factory with fixed sites and a lone wolf .40 s&w threaded 9/16x24 black barrel with thread protector. I shot 100 .357 sig rounds and 50 .40 s&w rounds. Has extended slide lock and extended mag release along with a grip plug. I have some .357 sig ammo to add if trade needs it and mags. It includes one g23 and one g32 13 round mag in deal. Not selling, trades only or will keep…

G32c with stock glock .357 sig compensated barrel installed
    [​IMG]

G32c with the lonewolf .40 s&w barrel installed and thread protector on.

[​IMG]

Smith & Wesson sw99 .45 acp. Has one 9 round mag and manual,sites,grip and tools in box from s&w. it is a AS trigger (I think), if cocked light trigger and double action if second strike is needed and has a decocker. Standard rail for sites or light (wish my p99 had one). Frame is made in germany and upper in the usa by s&w (walther refused to make a .45 acp pistol as only used in usa) $450

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 10, 2010
  2. glocktoys

glocktoys

[​IMG]

last is a pre ban colt 7.62x39 sporter light weight. Has a fixed stock and colt grip,cleaning lit and sling. This is just the lower. I have the upper also and if a deal catches my eye I have the a2 upper and 1 10round mag,2 30 round mags and a colt 18round mag. I also have 400 rounds of wolf ammo too.

Lower (grip has been changer back to colt stock grip)
    [​IMG]

Lower close up:
    [​IMG]

Whole rifle
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]