close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTT..CMMG Midlength Medcon Rifle NE Ohio

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by car15man, Mar 24, 2010.

1. car15man

car15man

TRADED>>>>TRADEDHey Guys, I have 2 factory CMMG Midlength Medcon Carbines, and only need one, so I offer one up to trade. Absolute top tier AR15. I'll include a link to the website page, scroll down to med Con midlength for picture, price, and spec.

http://cmmginc.secure-mall.com/shop/index.php?shop=1&cat=83

Here's some of the highlights

T marked flat top
    F marked front sight base
    parked under front sight
    M marked upper reciever
    M4 feed ramps
    4150 steel
    MP tested bolt and barrel
    1/7 twist

Full auto carrier upgrade
    Egress extractor upgrade
    Winter trigger guard upgrade
    Hogue grip upgrade
    A2 flash hider upgraded to Vortex flash hider

All the specs a high end AR should have

For the right trade/trades/package I can include the mags and accesories set aside for this rifle...I can include a really nice aluminum case, 6 new pmags, 2 new lancers, all loaded with premium ammo, front sight tower rail mount, mag carrier...etc...

I am looking for..................I collect Sigs, AK's and shotguns and always looking for 1911's and carry guns

1911's........Kimber, Springfield, S&W, Sig GSR....Special preference given to railed models, and stainless models

glocks......... 19, 23...have to be 3rd gen at least, and would obviously be + cash, or + another trade, or trade package

Sig's I need....229sas, equinox models, GSR's...

Other quality handguns...mostly looking for handguns...but if there was an AK variant, or shotgun as your trade or part of your trade, I would be happy to listen.......TRY ME

FOR NOW THIS TRADE MUST BE FTF in NE OHIO..MUST...I am so sick of FFL fees and shipping and traveling....

Thanks in advance guys
    Christopher

Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
  2. killer76

killer76