close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTT Canon Rebel XTI New

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by thertel, Oct 19, 2006.

1. thertel

thertel

I purchased this about two weeks ago planning to replace my older rebel dslr and upon opening it today I got buyers remorse. I realized that I now own two nice DSLR cameras when I really only need 1 and that I am actually quite happy with my 8 megapixel rebel XT. I tried to return this today but a certain retailer first said NO and then Yes but only if we charge you a 15% restocking fee. This is a 900 dollar camera that is new In Box, turned on once and then packed right back up. here is the vendor website Since I dont want to be out about 110 USD for restocking on this I'm hoping some member would be interested in trading for this camera. I'm open to all reasonable offers with special interest in AR's and long rifles.

2. Unruely

Unruely

You have a PM.

Martin

3. skfullgun

skfullgun

I'm in Houston and have a very nice Remington 700 .338 Winchester Mag (not the WSM or WSSM variety). It has a factory brake, is SS with a detachable mag, and comes with a World Class variable X scope. It has a black synthetic stock which accents the stainless very nicely. I'd have to pull it from the safe to check the power of the scope.

All told, it has less than 50 tack-driving rounds fired and comes with about 1.5 boxes of factory ammo and some brass. I bought it to hunt Nilgai, and it has sat in the safe for a long, long while.

It needs a new home. I'd like a new camera. Can we talk?

4. thertel

thertel

I'd love to talk about that rifle. Do you have any pictures?