close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTT Canon 35mm equip Mid Tenn

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by bbse, Dec 27, 2006.

1. bbse

bbse

I have a number of Canon camera bodies and lenses I no longer use and would like to trade for ?? prefer firearm(s) but would consider other things.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I value this whole outfit at about $500 but I would take one decent handgun or maybe even a rifle if it was a good one. Nothing wrong with this equipment, I just don't do photography anymore. The 650 I bought new..it is a tank of a camera. The 630 and the Elan I bought used. The AF lenses are a Sigma 70-300 DL, a Canon 35-105(the one with the sliding metal barrel, better than some of this new crap), Canon 35-80(those basic little rebel lense). The AE-1 has a Canon 50mm 1.4, 50mm 1.8, 28mm 2.8, Vivitar 2800D flash and that is a cheap 60-300mm Sears FD lenses beside it. Everything works, at least when I stopped using them they did. Been put in the closet for about 3 years or so. Lot of little things, couple bags, lens filters, macro adapters, straps, etc.

Email me at glockshooter@comcast.net

2. bbse

bbse

Bump....nobody has even one gun collecting dust that they may want to trade?

3. bbse

bbse

One more time around and then to ebay

4. bbse

bbse

OK, I am holding off on ebay because I thought of one other thing. How about a 30/30 or a good revolver?

I will trade for reloading supplies, powder, primer, bullets,etc. Or a chronograph if it is a nicer one.

glockshooter@comcast.net

5. bbse

bbse