Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a BNIB glock 26 with a 3.5 ghost trigger kit installed by a professional glock armorer. no gritty travel and a extremely smooth reset. This is Not some Trig job uncle Buck did in less than a second while cleaning the garage. Polished in just the right places. This thing has a wicked trigger. factory trigger is included as well.

I am looking for a new glock 30 or 36 with 3.5 ghost but it doesnt have to have it. I just a new for trade. I will post pics LATER when I get a chance or even better, request pics then I will send them to your email. I AM NOT SELLING!!!!!!!! JUST TRADING and for NOTHING ELSE THAN what I have listed.

South Florida

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump!! two more bumps and I am keeping this.
BTW this was manufactured last month and has the new grey coating on slide. This is so much better than the slippery jet black one that you need a vice grip to rack without gloves.

·
Loves The Glock
1,101 Posts
bump!! two more bumps and I am keeping this.
BTW this was manufactured last month and has the new grey coating on slide. This is so much better than the slippery jet black one that you need a vice grip to rack without gloves.
Just curoius, why don't you open yourself to trading for money? I hear you can then trade that stuff for any gun you want... :whistling:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just curoius, why don't you open yourself to trading for money? I hear you can then trade that stuff for any gun you want... :whistling:
Because the cost of going that route is not worth it to me.Besides, the gun is BNIB so why would someone pay me what I payed over the net. :whistling: This is why I am trying to kill two birds with one stone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts