Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD I have up for trade an excellent condition Beretta 92G Elite II 9mm. This is the decocker only version with the brigader length slide and barrel. The pistol is in excellent condition, Around 600 rounds through it give or take if I remember correctly. Given the condition of the gun it looks like it has had much less through it. It comes with a Saffariland belt holster, double and single mag pouch. 7 mags total, 4 factory 15 round mags, 2 factory 10 round mags with rubber base pads and one aftermarket 15 round mag. Also included is the original case and cardboard sleeve, stainless steel guide rod and original guide rod. I would like to keep trades face to face. I am located in South West TN, just north of Corinth, MS. I regularly work in Russelville, AR and Little Rock so if you are on the way I have no problem meeting. I also have about 400 rounds of 9mm if I trade for a .45. The fastest way to contact me is email [email protected]. $650 shipped or $600 FTF for gun and 2 ten round magazines.
$725 shipped or $675 FTF for everything except ammo.

What I'm looking for no .40s please +/- cash ok though I don't have a ton to throw at anything:
1911 Kimber, Springfield, S&W etc.
Glock 34 or Glock17
HK45
HK P30 or P30L
M&P 9L, 9pro
M&P 45
ar15 lower
Newer Mini14
AK47
Kel Tec 9mm

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTT

For thoose that are asking I don't really have a cash price in mind and would prefer to trade, however I will accept offers. Shipping on a handgun ussually runs around $50. The ammo would have to go UPS so it and the accessories would probably run another $15. I would prefer not to split anything up at this time.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Still available.

Added cash price.
$650 shipped or $600 FTF for gun and 2 ten round magazines.
$725 shipped or $675 FTF for everything except ammo.

·
Premium Member
42,140 Posts
TTT for an outstanding member, and a NICE Beretta! :supergrin:

·
Banned
2,823 Posts
ive done a couple deals with this guy and will tell you all hes very honest and a good guy to deal with.

btw, still have the AK?, hows she working out for you?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts