close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTT...Beauty Glock 19 3rd gen N.E. Ohio

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by car15man, Apr 3, 2010.

Tags:
  1. car15man

car15man

Okay fellas,
    I am looking to trade one beauty of a Glock 19 carry package. The pistol is pretty much stock 3rd gen 19 with a factory extended mag release, trijicon night sights, and looks stock except some tastefully done hand polished chrome accents, (barrel, slide release, pins and takedown lever) Around 350 rounds thru it...looks beautiful, with no wear. Package will come with 3 (15rd) mags, A gorgeous Tagua leather IWB holster, A Galco OWB holster, a Glock OEM kydex holster, and mag carrier, a spare OEM guide rod assembly, a factory standard length mag release...all the factory crap(box, papers, cleaning rod)
    Let me say again this is a BEAUTIFUL 19!

PICS can be sent to potential trade parties. This will be for TRADE ONLY
    AND will be FTF in NE OHIO ONLY...In or around Cleveland suburbs!!!

I am looking for a nice carry revolver chambered in .357 .38 +P .41 mag .44spec 44mag
    I am looking for Smith, Ruger, or Colt only

Examples...

J frames, nightguard series, bodyguard series, PD series 442, 642, 60, 37, ...etc...you get the picture
    SP101's, LCR,
    Cobra, or Magnum Carry

Would be great if we traded complete carry packages..I can ALSO add a TLR1 C4 weaponlight with the Glock for the right revolver

PM if interested
    Thanks
    Christopher

Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  2. HOV

HOV

Hmm, well I want a G19 and I have a S&W 442 .38 Spl to trade, but I'm in VA.

Meet in WVa? :)

3. car15man

car15man

Hey HOV,
    I do appreciate your time and interest...I've been to West Virginia once...and vowed to never go back...:rofl::rofl:...so on principle alone we couldn't...lol..but I am sure you were joking also..Thanks again
    Christopher

4. badr1

badr1

5. HOV

HOV

Ha!

Well I have been known to travel for material goods every so often. I once dropped off a Kawasaki Councours to a buyer in CT... the same one I bought in NH.

And my wife and I had been discussing taking a road trip to Pittsburgh just for fun.

So PM me if you're interested in driving a bit to get it done. I prefer face to face too. My 442 is a one-owner gun (me) and I take good care of my firearms.

6. badr1

badr1

can't transfer state to state privately. probably ought to be careful what you post publicly HOV

7. car15man

car15man

Hey HOV,
    Again I do appreciate your time, but it just isn't doable on many levels both legally and logistically.
    Sounds like a great pistol, and good luck with your search

8. GP55445

GP55445

If trades aren't working and you want to sell & ship, let me know.

Thx.

GP

9. peteG21

peteG21

any interest on a g21 born 2009 LNIB safequeen im in south Florida

10. billy396

billy396

PM sent

BTW, deal with confidence with CAR15man, as I have since 2007. Deal was exactly as described and on time even though he ran into some bad problems on the road to the meet.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  11. car15man

car15man

A Very Happy Easter bump...God Bless to all!
    Thanks for the excellent trade offers so far...at this moment the 19 is still available...I'm looking for the perfect front pocket summer carry revolver

12. car15man

car15man

still available

13. car15man

car15man

14. car15man

car15man

ahhh....cmon........still available...at least till the gun show this weekend

15. 55spartan

55spartan

I bet you took a half hour to write your original description up but couldn't take another 5 minutes to post pictures with it. You can't expect something to move quick with all the limitations put on it and no pictures--- just sayin. Sounds like a beautiful gun.

16. car15man

car15man

Hey thanks champ...
    BUT....somehow...without your help...I've managed to conduct over a dozen FTF transactions from this site...and have a +93 for transactions over on Arfcomm...I have pictures...they can be sent to anyone interested.....Also...maybe it's just me....but typing a paragraph worth of English, on a website forum, took about 2-3 minutes...not so much 30....but again...could be just me...how I ever did conduct business on the internet without your super savy, I'll never know...I'll probably loose sleep over it in fact. Also...since my trade or sale interests, only include those local to NE Ohio, I fail to see why any assclown from Indiana would find it important to post in my add. IF you do not meet the original terms to be a possible trader or purchaser....do not post in my add.
    Thanks, and have a super day

E.T.A this reply also only took 3 min to type

17. 55spartan

55spartan

Learn how to spell lose--- loser

18. car15man

car15man

Again...you post in my add without having anything to do with it...Do you really sit at home posting in others adds and looking for pictures to add to your mental collection...talk about a loser..get a ****in life you halfass internet ninja wanna be mamas boy...get off the computer and live life, you *******in p***y

Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  19. billy396

billy396

I've done business with this man. He keeps his word and his descriptions are accurate. If you can't figure out exactly what this very specific description looks like without a picture, well maybe you should just stick to picture books. The post is also very specific that this is to be an FTF trade in Ohio, which eliminates you from even buying it if he showed you 100 pictures. Get a life. GT was never meant to be a wish book for kids, if you want to see pictures of guns, all of the major manufacturers have websites, with pictures.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  20. car15man

car15man

Thank you Bill,
    Also...i'm not the type to get mad and talk like that...but this guy...my word....didn't get the point and continues to post in an add he has nothing to do with....what a weirdo...anyway...Thanks again Bill...you're ma bud