close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTT Barlow Scrimshaw Penknife and 2 multi function knives

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by dewingrm, Jan 7, 2010.

1. dewingrm

dewingrm

Barlow Penknife

I have an excellent condition Barlow scrimshaw penknife that I'd like to trade. The box and knife are marked made in USA. I purchased the knife approximately 15 years ago when I visited South Dakota. I purchased it either at Wall Drug or a small gift shop in the Black Hills (I can't remember which one). It has never been used. I recently found it in the bottom of my dresser drawer. It has the original box. I've never carried or used the knife.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2 Multi Function Knives

First one has stainless handle slabs. It was a gift from a business in Eau Claire WI and has their info engraved on the side. Never used but has marks on the handle slabs from storage.

The second one was purchased from Menards. It has never been used. It appears to be a pretty decent knife. It has a nice little LED light as one of the functions. It also comes with a nylon sheath.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For trade I'm looking for:
    -large folding knife with blade near 4", like a Cold Steel Gunsite II or similar
    -Cold Steel OSS fixed blade or other large cheap fixed blade
    -Small Scandi style fixed blade
    -Spyderco or anything from Himalayan Imports
    -4" S&W model 10 holster, right hand, prefer leather
    -Grips for S&W model 10 square butt
    -Wood boot grips for S&W J-frame
    -Tyler T-grip for S&W model 10

I'm open to other trade offers and I can provide a lot of trade references on numerous gun/knife forums. If interested send me an email.