Glock Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As stated .... I have an ANIB CZ75B STAINLESS - 9MM - FACTORY NIGHTSIGHTS - as it came from the factory with every single bag, paper, manual, etc with plastic box and shipper. I'd like to trade for a G20 in like condition.

I'm in NE PA near the Pocono mountains FTF is preferable, but will consider shipping if it can be arranged satisfactorily. Not interested in any other Glocks, only a LNIB 20.

Thanks for reading.

Pics are certainly available, but as mentioned, it's a LNIB CZ75B SS.

In the mean time, this is a factory pic, NOT MY ACTUAL GUN. Will post pics of actual gun and all packaging, accessories, etc, tommorrow. It truly is a gorgeous gun, but I have 2, so it won't kill me to part with one of them, especially to get a G20.

REVHIGH !!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks SureThing, I know how to do it, and I will when I get home, but as I said, it's 'as new', probably has about 300 rounds through it tops. I have 2 CZ75B's, and really want a 10MM, so it won't hurt me to trade a duplicate. I really LOVE the 75B's.

Oh I forgot to say it also has factory nightsights.

Do you have a 20 SureThing ?? I really don't want to sell outright, but if I do, you'll be first in line !!

Thanks !!

REV

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yup, I figure it's about an even trade. A G20 can be gotten from GSSF for $464+15 shipping. $520 is a good price ... best I saw on gunbroker was 578.

PM incoming to you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts