close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTT: AK Pistol for FAL in TX

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by apollyonis, Jan 23, 2006.

1. apollyonis

apollyonis

I know this is a long shot, but I have an AK pistol made on an AMD 65 parts kit with a couple of modifications to it. It has a 12.6" barrel, Tapco Galil type hand guard, ergonomic grip, drilled and tapped to accept any standard slings, x1 ten round, x1 twenty round, x1 thirty round, x2 forty round magazines, and a blackjack buffer. All bought seperately new would come out to close to $750...not even including tax.

I'm looking for a majority of it to go towards a trade for something such a good condition STG58, or any folder type FAL on possibly an Imbel stamped receiver. I would pay, with the trade, up to $100 cash. If it is obviously a Franken-FAL made from a parts kits, I might be hesitant to include the cash. Absolutely NO Hesse receivers and no Century Arms either.

2. DriBak

DriBak GUNS UP Millennium Member

What would you sell your AK pistol for? would you be willing to meet in Abilene, I'm in Midland
    deucetorres@gmail.com

3. sj198

sj198

I've got a professionally built STG58 on a Imbel gear logo stamped receiver. It's awesome! The receiver is so hard to get now, I'm not sure I would even do the deal, but email me your phone number and we'll talk.
    Scott
    ma1jones@yahoo.com