close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTT: 93 Ford Taurus SHO

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by ArcherAce, Mar 7, 2007.

1. ArcherAce

ArcherAce

Don't tell my wife, but the fact is if I sell this car I'm just going to spend the money on guns. So, I thought I'd throw it up here and see if anyone is interested.

I figure the car to be worth close to $3000.00. I'm willing to trade it for any resonable combination of guns and cash. Or just guns. Or just cash of course.

Have an M1 and some cash. That's good. Maybe and M1A and some cash? That's fine. A Kimber and something else. I'm all for it. A Glock 21 would be really cool. I can use a safe too. You get the idea.

I bought the car out of Texas back in ’02 with 68k miles on it. Right away I put a new rack and tires on it. I drove it around that summer, and then put it away for the winter. Since then, it’s only been driven in the summer months. Every winter it sits in the garage. In the last five years I’ve put a fuel pump and two heater cores in it. Just last spring I put a new starter in it. Now, the power steering pump is squealing. I’m sure the bearings are going out in it as the pulley appears to be wobbling. It seems every time I bring the car back out, something needs to be done to it. I can only assume my SHO hates me because I don’t drive it enough.

THE GOOD:
    Low original miles. Only 82k on the clock.
    No rust. The only time its seen snow is when I’ve opened the garage door to get out the snow blower.
    It’s box stock. The engine and such have all of their original parts. There are no performance parts bolted on it all. (Could be bad depending on how you look at it)
    The interior is perfect. No rips, tears, cigarette burns, etc…

THE BAD
    The right fog light is missing
    The front bumper cover is scuffed.
    The antenna doesn’t go up or down. Just makes a grinding noise.
    The “max” ac button is cracked but still works.
    All the window control buttons work from their respective doors, but they don’t all work from the driver’s door.
    It probably needs a 60k. I don’t know if it was done in Texas before I got the car. I know I haven’t had it done.

The car is really dirty right now and it’s waaay to cold to clean it up for pics. If you need any more info, just ask.

Rob

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. testosterone

testosterone

wow this car brings me memories..I always wanted one while in highschool..ultimate sleeper...
    If you were closer Id be all over it.