Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have for trade an AS New 6004 Safariland Drop Leg Tactical Holster for the G21, Black STX Tactical Finish for a G21 With out Light mounted. Also has a Double mag holder and also a 4 oz OC spray Holder mounted to the leg shroud. rig was only worn once around the house.

Below is a list of items I would Be interested in trading for

4 New Chip McCormick Power Mags 8 rd version
OR
4 New Chip McCormick Power Mags 10 rd version

Or
Kimber Stainless Steel Mainspring/Magwell Combo and a set of magwell cut grips

a Quailty 5"1911 Concealment Holster OWB or IWB

·
Registered
831 Posts
cash price? for the g22 holster?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I added several items I would be intrested in trading for. Also would be intrested in trading a Safariland drop leg rig for a Blackhawk Serpa Drop leg rig.

·
Registered
831 Posts
trade offer sent. i can ship it out today. thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
831 Posts
ok, deal, im sending it out today. thanks

·
Registered
831 Posts
what's going on???? i haven't heard or received nothing from you? i see you got the ammo and i haven't received the $$$ or the holster, get back to me asap.

·
Registered
831 Posts
does anyone here now Will Miller ? i can't get him to answer my pms and emails, i've sent him two boxes of ammo and was supossed to receive some $$$ and a leg holster for my glock22 but since he received the ammo i haven;t heard back from him, the last time i got a pm from him was saying that he got the ammo and was sending the money out next and would send me the holster as soon as they ship it back to him(was defective and he sent it in to be replaced, that's what he told me). anyway i dont know if he is sick, got involved and in an accident or something but i just want to know if he is going to finish the transacation or not. i just dont want to get ripped off.

·
Registered
831 Posts
are you going to rip me off ? i'll wait one more week and then i'll take my legal actions. i should've received or heard anything from you. get back with me ASAP.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts