close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTT 300rds Santa Barbara ammo - IN

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Apiarian, Feb 5, 2005.

1. Apiarian

Apiarian

I have 300 rounds of Santa Barbara 380acp ammo I'd like to trade for 300 rounds of other range 380acp ammo. No wolf.

This is VERY hot 380 ammo from Spain. It is my understanding it was produced for their police. I shoot a Kel-Tec P3AT and this ammo is just too hot for me and my little pistol.

2. Apiarian

Apiarian

At one time there was a bunch of this stuff around. Now it is getting harder to find. When you can find it, it is one of the lower costing 380acp ammunitions. It is also the hottest I've seen. I saw on one site where they chronographed it at 1161 fps.;G There is some discrepancy as to the bullet weight, some say 85gr and some say 95gr.

Anyway the info is on this site:
    http://www.hipowersandhandguns.com/Walther PP.htm

I really want ammunition instead of cash. SO many people were saying how much they wanted this ammo. Well if it isn't worth a box of Sellier & Bellot or similar ammo for an equal quantity of Santa Barbara then I guess I'll hang on to them until there tant any to be had.

3. RLB2

RLB2

How many rounds per box ? What is your cash price ? RLB2

4. Apiarian

Apiarian

These are 25 rounds per box, 300 rounds total. I was mostly looking for someone who had some range ammo and wanted to do a trade. Cash price for all is $40.00 plus shipping.