close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTT: 1 G23 hi cap for another (pre ban)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by jerryrigger, Jan 17, 2010.

1. jerryrigger

jerryrigger

My original request was less than concise, so I'm going to try this again. I am looking to swap my 13 round G23 magazine of unknown date (but showing signs of being more recent than those usually considered "preban") for someone else's preban G23 13 rounder...I would be willing to add a few bucks if it is really necessary, as my state doesn't officially allow post-ban highcaps, and I'd rather be safe than sorry. If you can help me out, shoot me a PM, and thanks a lot!

Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
  2. jerryrigger

jerryrigger

3. wmspdi

wmspdi

edited due to misreading your request. BBT

Last edited: Jan 22, 2010
  4. G22Houston

G22Houston

post a pic, i'm sure people can tell you know it's preban or not. if the .40 S&W is stamped high near the feedlips, it's probably postban. if it's centered btw. the witness holes and feedlips, it's more than likely preban.

5. jerryrigger

jerryrigger

Good idea, and I'll try to tomorrow...I was under the impression that it was, but it has the little metal cutout on the frontside (rectangular area where the liner is visible, not entirely sure what to call it) and I have been told that that means it's a newer mag. Not necessarily too new, but I don't want to carry a mag that I have any questions or reservations about.

6. w103tws

w103tws

I have a 10 rounder I'll trade ya for it. send me a PM if ur interested. I'm also selling them if you don't want to trade.

7. jerryrigger

jerryrigger

Thanks, but pre-ban is the route I'm hoping to go. They make the resale value of the pistol skyrocket here. If anyone sees this and has an old G23 mag that they would sell, I would be willing to buy it as well, and then just move this one out of my stable eventually.

8. jerryrigger

jerryrigger