Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a Springfield XD 9 Subcompact with lots of extras. Along with the XD9sc you get:
- 5 mags: (3) 10 rounders with Pearce pinky extensions and (2) 16 rounders with full grip
- 3 factory mag base plates
- CrossBreed SuperTuck Deluxe holster in horsehide leather and extra belt clips
- Gun Works IWB Leather holster with extra set of mounting options
- All the factory goodies: Boxes, paper work, XD Gear (holster, mag carrier, loader)…
This handgun has seen little use. I would put the round count at about 300-400 rounds. Bought it new from Steve (220ST).
Looking to get $500 FTF. Would really prefer a FTF transaction but I can sell it shipped for $550.

***SP*******Also selling a Smith & Wesson M&P 9 compact with night sights. They still glow pretty darn bright. This package comes with everything from factory: box, papers, additional back straps for grip, 2 mags total. Looking to get $450 FTF or $500 shipped***SP******* mikegun you're next in line if deal falls through. :supergrin:

I am located in Austin, but I can do transactions in Houston also. I’ll be moving back to Houston July 31st so if you take it and you’re from Houston I can set it aside for you until I get back.

Thanks for looking everyone and take care!

XD9sc

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not really looking for trades, just spent all my money on putting together my ar15 so some toys have to go.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
curious...how much ammo are we talking and how much would shipping be? Also can you email me a price if you were wanting to sell ammo out right

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
are you willing to part out? I wouldnt mind a mag or two, and the holster

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
afternoon bump. this is a big package for the price, help me out
may have to part out the package in a couple days.

·
Registered
7 Posts
How much for just the basic SF XD9sc package? I can live with just a couple of mags. Maybe Gdirty5 and I can split the package. I'm left handed and the holsters are of little use to me. Also I'm in San Antonio.

·
Registered
56 Posts
how much for just the holster for the XD s/c? PM me because ill be out of town startig saturday and probably wont check back here

1 - 13 of 13 Posts