Glock Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ONLY 2 LEFT (of 9)

I purchased these for an original model XD45 pistol, but never actually bought the gun (duh). I haven’t kept track of what other XD pistols these fit, so please make sure they fit your pistol before you buy.

They’ve never been used or even fitted into a magazine well, and have been stored in a climate controlled gun safe. So they’re completely NEW and unused.

PRICE: $22 each plus delivery.

A small USPS Priority Box goes for $6.80 and is insured for up to $50. Two magazines at $22 each comes to $44, so $44 + $6.80 = $50.80

Last two mags for $50.80 DELIVERED and insured

Boot Silver Musical instrument accessory Steel Plastic
Metal Steel Silver Aluminium Nickel

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ONLY TWO MAGS LEFT

A small USPS Priority Box goes for $6.80 and is insured for up to $50. Two magazines at $22 each comes to $44, so $44 + $6.80 = $50.80

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
ONLY TWO (2) XD45 MAGAZINES LEFT.

Positive feedback from buyer Parausa as appeared in my original thread:

"Great deal on some brand new mags. I bought 5 for my XDM45 Compact and my XD45 Mod2 Compact. Great transaction, good seller for good gear!"

My first thread on this topic got confusing, so I shut it down and moved the info here, to this new thread. Parausa bought five mags and was well pleased. They're brand new. His original comments appear above.

Here's a link to that original thread; his comments appear as post #13:
http://www.glocktalk.com/threads/thread-removed-by-op.1644214/

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Only two (2) NEW XD45 magazines remain.

13rnd

45ACP

Absolutely NEW condition, never even inserted into a mag well - because I never actually bought the XD pistol...:supergrin:

$22 each x 2 = $44
USPS Priority Mail Insured delivery = $6.80
-----------------------------------------------
$55.80 DELIVERED

Two buyers purchased the other seven mags. Both of them are well pleased. See comments above (other buyer was from a different gun board).

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
XD45 Magazines (Springfield Armory) 45ACP 13rnd stainless steel, NEW!
Never been loaded. Never even touched a mag well.
Just two left. $22 each

1 - 7 of 7 Posts